Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I'll point you in the direction of the Sun Tropical thread and reviews later today, got to go to work in a minute ;)

Pippy :)
Hi,
I went there last year with my daughter who was 11 at the time, there was a kids club called Wavelength, which she went to most nights,Friday, you would have to pay about 5 euros if it was a film, pizza evening, not all the activities for children are free for children, but there is lots to do for them within the complex in the day, but you will have to pay extra, the downside you can't go off the complex which for me was a pain, I found the food appalling there not much variety which surprised me and breakfast was a nightmare especially if you wanted toast,there was always a queue,I was very disappointed with the food and most of the time went of into Playa Blanca to eat and there is a fantastic chinease restaurant on the front it has 2 big lions outside, superb, generous meals, personally I would not go back here,we went across to Futerventura, boat trip then onto water park which was a brillant day out, but for me not long enough at the park absolutely amazing time, take your sea sickness pills, the crosssing was abit choppy at the time, have a great holiday, but for me no did not enjoy and was glad to get home.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.