Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Tropical will be Iberostar tropical and will only accept thier customers. Palace will still be First Choice but their will be no site sharing as thier is this year.

The Pegasos Palace thread is where you will find all this info
so is that correct, no more sharing facilities, first choice have not mentioned this at all, in fact the broshure still says you can.
This year you can site share, no problems. Next year you can't.
thanks mcfester, have you been, any tips, 8 of us going, me and wife,2 16 yr olds, 2 12 yr olds and a 6 and 8,,,, what about trips out , markets, car hire ?
Best have a good read through the Pegasos thread and hotel reviews. I have not been but will be flying out their on the 24th this month but am very prepared after swotting up on other peoples experience
nice one mate, see you at the bar , im out the week after you, ill be the one looking stressed on the first day sorting these kids out
Tell me about it, 1 baby, 1 toddley and 1 9 year old going on 14!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.