Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've just had a look at their website. They look O.K. but I suppose you can never tell.
I've never heard of them before, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're not up to much.
Have you had a look through the holiday complaints section to see if they're mentioned?
Mind you, some of the bigger named groups ARE mentioned, and people tend to think they're
safe, but have been ripped off, or been messed around.
I booked with 'Right holidays' last year, and had no trouble, so have used them again this year.
I had never heard of them before either.
thanks for that found some reviews on them some good some bad ill take a look at the one youve mentioned do they include hold baggage in there price
Yes they do Loz, and transfers too. :tup
Got my holiday for £210 for a FORTNIGHT each, self catering, Ovacik near Oludeniz, 11-25 September.
4 star apartments too!!
Plus, I don't like waiting till last minute to book something, so booked it in June.
There's just the 2 of us, and I tend to think that helps to keep it uncomplicated,
Plus, we always fly from the airport that is quoted in the holiday, which was Exeter for us, which is just perfect
as we live in Cornwall. If you start bending the rules, I find that's when things tend to go wrong.
I think we got an absolute bargain, just hope it works out that way.
I always panic till the air tickets arrive anyway!!!
just rang beat the brochure about a holiday it came up at £1300 when they looked it went up to £1900 so stuck with thomas cook 2 week alanya all inclusive 2 adults 1 child free 1,306 for september baggage transfers and in flight meal
I always look in my "Martins money tips" for good deals that don't add on the £££££'s when you go to book. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.