Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
tanjette
have you been in september before? we have been in june and had lovely weather but was thinking about early september this time but my husband seems to think it is rainy then.
thanks
Hi bushbaby,

I stay about 20 kilometres from Albena, when I'm in Bulgaria.

The first couple of weeks of September have been generally very nice for the last two years but my third week there last year was extremely cold & wet with very heavy thunderstorms.

Baldur
hello bushbaby, normally I go around 15 august; will see but I don't worry too much.
Hi, It has just come to mind about the Elvis singalike , who used to sing at Tropical Bar (now demolished) He sings in Poco Loco, but not the crowds, so they now have a pink cadillac parked in main road in Albena, His lady is charging 10 Levs to take photo of Elvis and Car and they are charging 60 lev for a 20 minute drive around resort with him and her in Car and she is blowing a Bl***y air hooter all the time to draw attention to this vehicle Tonyt
How much do you have to pay not to take a photo, Tony - whatever it is, it must be worth it. :wink:

Baldur
Hello Baldur, just answerred Patka on the subject, the motor not only looks rough it sounds rough too. but beware if the woman spots you taking photo with camera or phone, she is in your face for 10 Lev. Tonyt
How much would it be for just the car and us??? :lol:
Hello Tanny, sorry I have nothing to go with the PINK of the car. Tonyt
Is it just Tanny, Baldur and myself in Albena, first two weeks of September, surely somebody else is coming. Tonyt
Hi Tonyt, dare say there will be others but I have to back at school then, still 8 more days then I am off to a village between Varna and Albena. You can all gloat when I am trying to settle the children in. Nels
Any news from Baldur yet?? :fish
Baldur is fine!
it was just me: I had put +39 in my mobile phone and not +359! Dju :lol:
Weather is fine in Albena area today..
Pozdravi Tanjette
Thank You Tanny, I trust you are feeling better. My Tickets arrived today, so not long till we all meet up in Albena. Tonyt.
still no tickets this week...next week then :lol:
Have just added our review for the Albena Beach Club- loved Albena, we ceratinly made the right choice of resort for us :!:

Pam :D
tickets has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"taiwan tic" till 30 august :lol:
Hi Pam, saw your hotel report..
how far walking (more strolling :P ) along the beach is it to Kranevo?
(starting from your beach hotel).
I'm starting from hotel Arabella, next to the Kaliakra so that will be another 15-20 min to yours :wink:
Pozdravi
Tanny :fly
Tanny, it will depend how long you stop and admire the views on the second leg of Journey. Tonyt.
Tonyt, have you allready seen the weatherforcast on accuweather??
Looking good :sun
Pozdravi Tanny
9 days for me, 8 for you :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.