Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Mersi Pam
Like I sad: strolling on the beach :D
Maybe a nice trip to do for a late meal at around 13/14h.
afterwards zipping at a cool drink watching the world go by, then go for a swim and let yourself dry on the way back..
hehe :yipee
Latest news:
there is an overbooking in the Arabella so Im staying in the Albena Beach club!
Have to check now the hotel reports :wink:
Hi Tanny

That's where we were- you're right on the beach now ready for your walk to Kranevo! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Pam :D
OK Pam. Thanks for posting your report.
:fly
Hi to everybody)
Does anybody know if there are any sites of Poco loco or Hakuna matata or something like this?
I doubt it, but Elvis and Tom Jones are still very popular!
(( Oh, no, Peter of York, not Poco Loco with Elvis but the old one, which is Hakuna matata now.
Haven't a clue what you are talking about, is there anyone out there who's 'with it'?

Peter
Hi to you all, Feeling that I can help here a bit.
In Sept 2007 The Poco Loco was still there and Elvis did do 1 night a week there but not very well supported

All the Dancers had moved to the Hakuna Matata bar (formerley known as Mumbies Bar)next to the Poco Loco, this was packed everynight. Tonyt :smokin :smokin :smokin
Hi Pam,
almost forgot to tell you but yes, we went to Kranevo last summer.. first a bit disappointment because it was so empty -glad we didn't book that hotel coz it was totally empty- but when we went closer into the center is was ok! I shopped for a lot of typical BG souvernirs like a brown cup, a calender 2008 with all pictures of BG, table clothes, ... OMG! ahhahahah
The hotel was fine and my compagnion really loved the all-in formula! But the weather was not typical beach for that week but we went visiting a lot of the area instead.
(Thanks Tonyt!!)
greetings and roll on 2008 :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.