Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi yummymummy,
friends of ous have stayed there on several occasions and love it. We have been for a meal with them there and it was very good also thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment they had on that evening.
Where the roundabout is at the start of the Baga road, head up away from Baga and you pass the Mira, Silla de Goa, Paradise village and towards the top of the road where Falcon Resort is there is a small road on the left and the Alor is down there. Peaceful setting with open views over the football field. There is also another road that leads to it at the side of the Hungry Horse bar. It isn't too far to walk to the beach, probably about 10 minutes at a slow Goan pace!!
We had a look at their room which was on the ground floor and it was very nice.
I have a friend whose parents have stayed there regularly for years. She said they love it, the only downside is that the pool is mainly in the shade so the water is freezing. :really
Thanks KatieP, this actually is a good point about this hotel for us, as my little boy is a keen swimmer, and because he is only 5 years old with light hair this would work to our advantage.
:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.