Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
As far as I am aware it is behind the Dom Francisco/Dona Alcina complex, which is just off the main road in Candolim, it is newly refurbished for this season and is in a good location for the beach, restaurants and bars. Hope this Helps.

DebnPete
If anyone can help with a review - the hotel is here
I thought The Alor was in Calangute overlooking the new floodlit football pitch close to Santa Monica and Nizmar??

GFFxxx
Hi I agree with golden flip flop I believe the Alor is on the back road to Calungute. Heading towards Calungute turn left just past the sportsbar its a large quite high rise hotel for Goa -- think
The Alor Grande is definitely in Candolim it is featured in the Thompson Brochure and if you go onto their website it gives you its location, there are no reviews on this hotel as it is new for this season.

DebnPete
......penny has just dropped, I think I remember reading on TA that it was an old hotel with a new name???
GFF xx
The alor grande was formerly the dom francisco and The Alor is in calungute.
Booked the Alor Grand today for Feb 07 does anyone know if the refit is finished. thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.