Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hotel america
111 Posts
Email: res.america@hotelesglobales.com
Web Site: http://www.hotelesglobales.com
Thanks Susan i could not get the email address anywhere
thanks pat. the kids think you are the askjeeves of hotel america they think of things they want to know an say "ask pat" mum.
Hi all its no problem passing on info.We enjoyed this hotel so much we are back in septemberfor 10 nights.
Hi pat
We're thinking of booking the America for next summer - havent even had this summer yet and we were wondering if there are any kids clubs at the hotel or other entertainment for them
Many thanks
Hi I am Pats other half.Kids clubs I think so but not sure as we are both coming upto 60,so no kids with us,just 2 old farts.
Cheers for the info
Had a look at the photos on the hotel website and it looks quite a dated hotel although apparently its had some money spent onit in the last couple of years
Anyone enlighten me
Cheers
The pictures are pre refit, it is much better I dont know why they do not upgrade there web site
Hi pat and shortcut my kids like snorkelling and have masks is the water clear for them to do this? thanks. :)
Hi yes very clear, best place to see the fish is on the left of the cove as you look out to sea
Hi,

I'm also travelling with my family to this hotel on 29th June for 2 weeks flying out from Manchester airport although we live in Scotland. The reviews look really good so we're all looking forward to it. I haven't been all inclusive before and haven't been to majorca in over 20 years so will report when I get back. Recent holidays have been to USA, Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Benidorm but hopefully we'll enjoy this just as much. We're just looking for something relaxing with things to do for the kids and this seems to provide that without all the biz of the bigger resorts.

15 days and counting 8)
Thanks shortcut. did you go on any trips to other places you would recommend whilst staying in clas de mallorca?
Hi not many palma and porto cristo.but if you are doing the caves go by bus 15min and a lot cheaper.Also you can get the bus to all the big markets
Where are the caves? what are they like, worth a visit? don't really fancy travelling too far as expect it will be really hot in august. Would like to visit a waterpark if possible. thanks
The caves are not far takes, about 2 hrs to go round including the gondala that comes in with the music playing.Water park cant help but there are other posting about this if you go back through the pages
Hi,

Can anyone advise if the rooms at Hotel America have hairdryers in them?
Thanks.

Lorraine.
Hi no they dont I belive you can hire at the reception,but my wife bought one ftom the supermarket for about 6/8 euro
cheers for that info- only 7 more work days after today!! Weather looks great at the moment!!
hi anyone know what the family rooms are like ive booked a room for four, is their much space?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.