Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi gazzamba

I have added this review to our hotel section HERE

Would be grateful if you would add your review when you return.

If anyone else has stayed, please add your review, to help your fellow members.

TIA

Kath x
Hi gazzamba,

To give you some idea about the area, you'll find reports about the purpose-built resort of Elenite HERE.

There are 4 reviews on tripadvisor from last August/October, 3 in German & 1 in French. From my limited linguistic skills, three are generally very favourable, while the other is not too disparaging. The recurring complaint in most of the reports is that most staff speak English or Russian but not French or German and that the food is 'average for Bulgaria'.

The French reviewer reports that the rooms are pretty, that the hotel bar is only an indoor one but comments that drinks can be obtained from other bars in the complex by All Inclusive guests and that the free (although the sunloungers & bar are not free) aquapark is around 100 metres from the hotel.
Hi :wave:

The hotel is relatively newly completed (end 2007) and is located next to the Royal Victoria Club hotel.
All the hotels are located on a stretch of sandy beach and the onsite water park is just located just behind them a couple of minutes away as is the crazy golf and a few on site shops.

I haven't stayed in them (we were in villas) but we walked through for a look and the public areas and pool look very nice.
If you take a look at my pictures the hotels can be seen in picture 15, 18, all at the end of the beach in 34 and from the far end of Elenite in 42. The rest of the pictures will give you an idea of Elenite and also the water park. http://travel.webshots.com/slideshow/562471140TEADrV;jsessionid=abchs_ZDL87Ws82TcCris

If the hotel AI is the same as the villas you might find that the AI is limited to only one or two hotels and not the whole complex.

There is a wooden jetty on the beach near you hotel where I can recommend that you take the boat in to the World Heritage site of Nessebar for a trip.
There are public busses going to Nessebar and Sunny Beach from the front gate, don't be fooled by the orderly queue, as soon as the bus doors open the Germans / Russians will attack and take no prisoners :D

There are some more reviews here -
http://www.holidaycheck.co.uk/hotel-reviews_Hotel+Andalusia-ch_hb-hid_147938.html

Graham
Thanks a lot Graham liked the pictures looks very good (particularly the lager), leaving Scotland driving to Birmingham tomorrow where it was a full 500 pounds cheaper than flying from Scotland, my sister in law stays 1/2 hour from the airport so the only downside is well have to pay her a visit.

Will post a review when i get back , thanks to everyone for your help.

One sleep to go. :sun2 :cheers
Hi gazzamba :wave:

How did your holiday go? I hope you all enjoyed it and had a good time at Elenite.

If possible can you leave a review using the link provided by Kath above so others can share your experiences, good or bad (I don't mean visiting your sister in law) :)
:cheers Graham
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.