Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Click Here for our reviews of this hotel there maybe some information there.

There's also an old topic HERE
Hello Dennis

Yes there are hairdryers in the rooms at the Royal Bay.

Finally is there an easy walk from hotel to the main resort as my wife has difficulty walking up hills and steps.

:think I presume you haven't been to Elenite before !
The resort of Elenite is not what you would normally call a resort in the usual sense, it is actually a purpose built hotel complex.
The whole complex consists of the Royal Bay hotel at one end of the beach, villas in the middle and the Royal Park hotel at the other end of the beach, some new hotels & apartments are now being built behind the Royal Park which will extend the complex a bit further. The whole complex is laid out in gardens which lead back from the beach with a promenade leading from one end to the other.

If you are expecting to go and be able to walk around a resort with streets and shops etc it will be a shock for you, there aren't any. :shock:
There are some small outlets in the hotels and near the outdoor arena, there are also some stalls near the villa reception area, but there are a lot of steps in this area.

The nearest resort is Sunny Beach which is about 20 minutes away by taxi or there is a bus service that also takes you there.

I have some picture that will give you a clue as to what it look like -

http://community.webshots.com/album/562471140TEADrV?vhost=community

Here are a couple of websites that give you more info including contact details.

This website will show you the general idea of Elenite, if you scroll over the hotel names in the centre Elenite section it will show you pictures and then you can also click on the hotel name and get specific details including a virtual tour.

http://www.victoria-group.net/

This link is the specific Royal Bay hotel link with the contact details etc -

http://www.victoria-group.net/hotelroyalbay/index.html#

Hope this helps you a bit
Graham
Thanks Graham, you were very informative,you are right Elenite is our first time although we have been to Sunny Beach before so it looks like we shall be doing our shopping there,
Thanks for the pictures they are excellant,it also looks a really nice place to chill out. :sun2
Dennis
Thankyou for the review links Glynis, very mixed indeed, however I do think that some people are too picky so i'll let the good reviews outshine the bad and look forward to a great holiday. :rofl :sun2 :cheers
Dennis
we have just had our holiday to elenite (royal bay hotel) cancelled because of something or other. We have the choice of obzor. Was wondering if anybody could give me their opion of this resort as we have no idea what is like. :)

Thanks Hazel
Hi and welcome to HT!

I have merged your post with an existing topic which has some information.

luci :wave
Thanks for feed back, very informative. Also did you have to any vacinations before you you went or is it your own choice?

Thanks
Hazel
Also did you have to any vacinations before you you went or is it your own choice?

Hi Hazel,

See NHS advice on the following website - Fit For Travel.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.