Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
I am here now.. its fantastic... No worries about the building work its away from the resort.. We have just come to the end of our first week wish it was our first day!! We have truly enjoyed everything so far..
Will post more when home..
  • Edited by trishh6 2008-11-25 01:33:44
hey Jo,

Thinking of making a late booking at the Royal, got two kids (9 & 4) both girls, will wait for your thoughts upon your return tho, hope all goes well!
Made a late booking 2 days ago .
we fly out from Gatwick on the 23rd of this month
Chris
You'll be there for our 2nd week then Crisp, we leave on the 16th. Looks as though they've sorted themselves out now from the last couple of years. Hope you have a fab holiday. Might bump into you.
You never know . When we stayed in the village last year the hotel looked fantastic .
I cant wait to get there .
I will be the 5ft2 well rounded female with a 13yr old daughter probably refusing to leave my side again . Might be recognised by West Ham t-shirt !
Chris
Up the hammers chris!!

I'll be flying the flag for the mighty irons in sunny beach next week!!

(sorry for going slightly off topic!!)

For what its worth, me and my girlfriend stayed in the royal park 2 years back when it just opened and had a great time despite the few teething problems.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.