Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Royal Park Elenite
237 Posts
There is more up to date information on THIS thread.

The warning might be old on the Hotel Reviews page, but there appear to more recent reports suggesting that all is still not well with the catering.

Peter
After much consideration we have just bookd for next Aug ( 2007) for me my wife and 14 year old daughter.
Booked a suite which is supposed to comprise two seperate bedrooms , and requested a high floor with a sea view.Any one stayed in this type of room?

Looking forward to it .
  • Edited by trishh6 2008-11-25 01:31:58
I have read the reviews and the recent ones sound quite good but I just wondered if anyone on here had been there and if so what it was like etc?

Thanks,

Jackie.
Hi Jackie and welcome to HT. We have a thread here which you should find interesting.
Thanks for that Fiona.

The other question I have is do any other travel agent have this hotel apart from First Choice because the flight times are rubbish with them?

Thanks,

Jackie.
we went to royal park last year, i posted a review but if you have any specific questions feel free.
The First Choice group are the only ones (eclpise are cheaper as they are the direct company of First Choice). The flight times are not good, when we went last year the return flight meant that we were up for 24hours! It seems to be the main downfall of going to Bulgaria - we have had to pay a fortune for the only decent flight to Varna available.
We have booked this hotel for july 7th 2008.I was wondering if anyone has been or will be going in the next few months as i would love to hear recent reviews on the resort and hotel,and also if anyone has stayed in there single rooms as my mother is coming with us and she has a single room, hoping it will be bigger than some of the single rooms she has stayed in the past..
Thanks looking forward to hearing some good reports i hope !!
Hi Gail,

See HERE for our reviews of the hotel.

The most recent are from last September - I suspect that you'll have to wait for anything more recent, as the season has only just started.

Baldur
Thanks Baldur

I will wait for the reviews come in for this year,i was also hoping if anyone has been what the single rooms are like as my mother is coming with us and a she has a single room, the rooms she has had in the past have been like rabbit hutches,and i am hoping the rooms are a bit larger in Bulgaria...
I didn't see a single room, we went in a group and had 4 rooms between us, 2 on the sea facing side overlooking the pool which were slightly bigger than their equivalents in spain, one on the side which had a different view but still sea, which was bigger still and one suite which was massive but the view was only of other rooms.
Has any one been to the Hotel Royal Park, if so would you be able to pass on any infomation that you could give to us about the hotel :D

Thanks

Andrew
Hi Andrew,

There are several reports in our Hotel Reviews section.

Baldur
You're welcome, Andrew - perhaps you could add your own views of the hotel when you return?

Baldur
Dont worry Baldur i will be because the mix & the variety of comments that i have seen i need to go for my self experience it & hopefully we will all enjoy ourselves & want to return to Bulgaria again, :D
When are you going Spudz? We're there from August 24th for a week so i'm waiting for the reviews from this year to see if its improved any from some of the stories from last season!!
im not out there till June next year i am looking at all of the reviews to see whats changed eachtime people come back :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.