Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Starting at the Malaga end you have Torremolinos, Benalmadena and then Fuengirola.

you could try the Sol Principe hotel in Torremolinos nice and peaceful but only a short trip to the main town if you want some shopping. Has entertainment on most nights but there are kids in it as it is a family hotel. Perhaps one of the Sol hotels in Benelmadena may be what your looking for there are quite a few there.
Thanks for that.....I don't know if that's one that I looked up and it was Flintstone themed...?? I'm trying to avoid family places. I should have added that to my post.

I did see one last night though called Sol Don Marco that looked good. Totally not decided though!
Hi Lesley

We have a review for the Sol Don Marco HERE.

Sol website HERE.

Pippy :D
Lesley yes the Sol Principe is the one that has a Flintstone theme around the pool and the entertainment staff dress up as the characters from the series.

Not for you though as it is mostly families from both the hotel and the S/C apartments they have.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.