Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel Babylon
5 Posts
Thanks for all your responces hahaha , I managed too find out abit about this hotel through trip advisor & a very helpful fellow Scot from Arbroath.

He also helped me out with the other info I asked about in this topic.

thanks ....I'll let you all get back to sleep now lol Stephen
:D I would have answered you if I could.
I don't know much about the old town.
Might be a bit late now but we stayed at the Babylon in May. Tony, the owner, and his staff are fabulous but I must admit I won't stay there again. Roof terrace is lovely but the rooms are very very basic (although they are in the process of refurbishing) and the noise from the street is awful as it is situated on the only street that traffic can go down. We stayed at the Rocamar just one street over last year and have booked to go again in October. Rooms there are lovely and sound proofed.
yep a wee bit late but thanks.

We will also never stay in the Babylon again , Tony & his staff very polite .

Breakfast is magic .

Room 105 is the worst room I have ever stayed in tiny no door on toilet hot, smelly, it has the flume from the down stairs bar outside the window , a very noisy ceiling fan , I was assured that the toilet would have a door fitted never happened and by reviews on trip advisor still has not happened we were in the Babylon 8th -15th June .

We are going back to Benidorm in three weeks this time to the dynastic I hope its a bit better .

stephen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.