Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
This hotel is a fair distance out - quite a bit past Benidorm Palace and is still nowhere near complete. We went past last week on the bus and the bedrooms have got nice window baskets of flowers but the reception area is still being worked on.

We stayed at the Mediterraneo in April and that was far enough out - I would say this hotel is at least another 5 minute walk past this although it is on the No10 bus route which is handy but does get crowded at peak times.
Hi Michelle ... it certainly was one of the more unusual construction sites. Even as far back as February when the balconies didn't have doors or windows, those flower boxes were hanging there surrounded by cement mixers and cranes.

It looks a very nice hotel, but I'm not sure that I would like to have one of those rooms facing on to the main road, it certainly wouldn't make for very peaceful sunbathing on the balcony. Perhaps in time the flowers and shrubs will block the noise of the packed number 10 bus passing by. :lol: :lol:

David :wave
Hi David

Definately agree with you on all points. When we stayed at the Mediterraneo we had a pool view (without paying extra) :) and I really wouldn't have liked to have a room facing the road. I can't believe how long they are taking to build this hotel - we went on a blanket trip sad I know :oops: and the guide said they had only just taken the sign down saying opening Summer 2004??

The No10 bus is certainly an experience - I don't know how they get so many people on one bus, it really can't be safe. At least this time we were in the Rialto which doesn't need a bus and is away from the road.

Michelle
has anyone heard of this hotel if so where is it give me some land marks to go with just cannot find it and by the way has anyone stayed there many thanks bb
It's just passed Benidorm Palace on Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa.

• Edited by David 2006-04-18 08:27:18
Just wondering if anyone has now stayed at this hotel as I believe it is now finally open?

We are going for 4 nights in November and are undecided where to stay. I thought this hotel was too far out initially but the facilities look fantastic on the link that Karen provided earlier and the rooms very spacious.

Michelle :sun
We decided to stay at this hotel in November and were glad we did as it's really nice. Although it's quite far out the bus service is good and taxis back at night never cost more than €5.

It has a really good indoor pool with 2 jacuzzis and the rooms are really spacious and well equipped. Our room overlooked the road but we didn't hear any traffic noise as the double glazing was really good.

There is a good childrens pool with small slides and a childrens play area and there is also going to be an indoor play area for children.

I would recommed a stay here as it is much more like a 4 star hotel than the Meditteraneo which is just a couple of minutes down the road and it has been finished off much better. When you go inside and see the design of the hotel you can see why it has taken so long to build :D

Michelle
:D
Has anybody been to this accomodation looks very nice on the write up but is very new, might have teething problems?

has anybody heard of it even, as not a lot of info about this property!

non
Hi non .. I have merged your enquiry with this previous topic. You can also access our reviews page for this property by clicking HERE.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.