Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hotel etoile
5 Posts
Hi barrymcd, whilst your waiting for some replies, why not check out our review section HERE

Kath
The L'etoile is a decent, fairly modern AI international hotel in Icmeler, near to the beach. The only bad thing about it is the aircon. It just doesn't seem to work very well.
My friend has just opened up his own Jewellers shop this year in the Letoil its called By Cem. Pop in and say hello.

as Mike says close to the beach and very central for everything.

Enjoy your holiday

Lynn
Hi Barrjmcd

I along with my 2 grandsons stayed at Hotel Letoile 22-29 May and had a wonderful time.The Hotel is spotlessly clean rooms are cleaned and towels changed daily,sheets were also changed during the week.The room size is ample for 2 we had an extra put u up bed which was a bit saggy but 7 year old slept well on it. Had the air con working all the time but found out on the last day that management only switched it on twice a day this could be a problem in peak summer.We stayed all inclusive local drink beer soft drinks and coffee till 11pm servers at the bar very friendly. The food was plentiful breakfast very good cereal fruit continental style also eggs omlettes and pancakes cooked while you wait, also toast. Lunch and dinner similar salad, pasta salads , hot meals mostly chicken sometimes lamb, some veg but not always and chips.. Good choice of desserts no ice cream exept thursday after dinner. We were always able to make a good meal but some people moaned a bit think they wanted meat and 2 veg as at home.

Although there are notices not to reserve sunbeds people started to put their towels on beds from 6am also some rearrainged the parasols so that they had 1 each instead of 1 between 2 very selfish.

At the time Iwas there the animation team were very good with killer darts at 11am water polo at 3pm killer pool at 4pm and tabletennis knockout however not sure what happened but the animation team vanished on our last day .

Hotel well situated for the beach and the shops.

hope this helps Chris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.