Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
thanks for the reply minione, we are really looking forward to going :cheers
Currency: i've been reading some past reviews but am a little confused, is it best to take lira, euro's or sterling?
Also late checkout room, we don't leave for the airport till around 10pm, does anyone know if it's still 10 euro's an hour?
Also the sunbed situation, has anyone taken their own sun parasol with them before as i have a feeling we will end up on the grass so might need to take one. thanks for any advise given
We took a mixture of Lira and sterling .There is a cash machine opposite for any withdrawals you need to make .
There are plenty of sunshades around the pool . From what I remember 1 shade every 2 sunbeds . There are also plenty of shady trees on the grassy area . We prefered the grassy area next to the pool . I have got some pictures on my pc of the grassy area and poolside . Will dig them out now and upload them to the gallery if they are not there already . Nothing exciting but it might help put your mind at rest.

Sorry Can't answer re the late checkout price as I'm fairly sure we left around lunchtime so didnt need one .

lyn

ps just added them .At the moment they are in the upload section but will probably get moved to Turkey/side EDIT: Photos now in the Side Album. Dazbo HT Mod.
Hi, there is absolutely no need for a late check out room at the Hemera. They provide excellent facilities for showering/changing. This very large room has about a dozen lockers, two or maybe three clean showers, huge mirror for hair/make up, seperate sinks with mirrors,anything you could need really. Also there was shampoo in there! Make sure you go to reception early on the day of departure and get your key.We found it extremely civilised. Another tip, go to the snack bar late afternoon and get them to make you some rolls for your journey, they made us up a batch of tuna mayo and wrapped them. We were glad of these when we got to Dalaman and were delayed for 16 hours! Have a fab holiday, it's a lovely hotel. :wave:
Sorry forgot to say, there was no charge for the above mentioned facilities! :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.