Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Portland, My Travel and Cosmos also go to Hemera (or at least used to)

Have stayed at Hemera twice 2004 and 2005, unless you get a very good price I think there are far better all inclusives in Turkey.

See my other posts in "a good all inclusive for 2007"

Dave Thomas
I stayed here in March and loved it.I only booked a month before and got a good price by phoning Thomas Cook direct.(£311 EACH FOR 2 WEEKS).It will just be opening next April after refurbishment so may be fairly full and maybe thats why the prices are high.I am considering the Sorgun Select on the other side of Side as the prices are usually better than other AIs in Side.Holidays4U have the Hemera in their brochure but I dont know which airports they fly from.The prices are about 2/3 of TC.
thanx i am booked in again with the family next year at the end of april for two weeks it only cost me £2400 for 6 of us . but september prices are £2000 for 2 people, yes next year theres a few extra things new pool with slides disco and a few more shops so i was told .
just had a phone call from thomas cook and the building work which was supposed to be done at the 30th march is not finished , they said it was regarding a new block of apartments which is getting new windows fitted etc has anyone else heard anything about this. can i claim any sort of compensation due to this its only 2 weeks tomorrow when we leave any help will be gratefully recieved. :( :( :(
Chgeck out our holiday advice section HERE

Also different tour operators have sliding scales re compensation, have a good read of the small print usually found at the back of the brochure.

Kath HT Admin
thanx for the advice cath i will read the brochure

dave
Hi Dave,

Have they altered your holiday in any way? Let us know how you get on, Just read through some of Thomas Cooks terms and conditions and it's amazing what they can and do get away with. We are looking forward to our holiday in the Hemera in July to,. Good luck!

Alistair
no alistair the holiday hasnt changed . i have recieved an email back from the hemera saying that all the hotels facilities are done and ready for the guests , i could do with some reviews of people who have been since the 30th march but cant seem to find any as yet.

dave
Hi Dave,

If I come across any I'll let you know, I'm looking forward to reading yours!LOL!

Alistair
we have been at delphin palace in lara and fly home tonight , we had the rep from hemera standing in here and i asked had the refurbishments been done and she said it was finished but for finishing touches and that it was nicely done.we stayed there several years ago and are interested in going again.
Hi Dave,

Going 2 weeks on Sunday, we are going to E mail and ask for a quiet room, we will be in the main hotel, any thoughts where the quieter rooms are? Are the rooms roomy or cramped? Did you have tea making facilities in the room? Getting excited now!Assuming you had a great time earlier this month?

Alistair
Hello there,
Off to the Hemera in Side on Sunday and I may need to access the Internet whilst I am there. I can not find whether there is net access at the Hemera, so does anyone know of an Internet Cafe nearby?

Many thanks for your help.

Ste.
There was an internet cafe in the Hemera last year.It was situated above the row of shops and run by a really pleasant chap.
Hi!

Not long home from the Hemera, I can confirm that there is internet access in the hotel. If you are going on sunday are you travelling with Sun express?

Alistair
Cheers for the quick reply, glad to know I do not have to go far from the pool or bar :D

We are traveling with MyTravel I think through Direct Holidays and I can not wait.

Once again, many thanks.
Ste.
Hi!

You will have a ball! Only reason I asked about who you are travelling with is that the carrier we used had some problems, you should be absolutely fine! Have a wonderful time!

Alistair
hi just read review about problems with sun express, we are flying with them to the melas which overlooks the hemera, could you let me know what problems you had with them please. allie
Hi Allie,

I have sent you a PM with our flight problems, you can see the current discussion about Sun Express on the flights and airline section of this forum! sure you will have a great holiday!

Alistair
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.