Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi

Osborne Hotel near St Anthony's chapel Calengute.

AJ
You can add Silla Goa to the list (Not all rooms in the Osborne have a separate sitting area, but quite a few do)
Somy Resort had a separate living room, don`t know if all the rooms are the same though.
Try colonia De braganza resorts its a two star plushotel an Ok place with lounge kitchenette bed and wet room fridge , tv , ac extra (0832)2277904/2277905

I would have thought you could get a room for less than 1800 Rs or look for deal on teletext

Me
C.S.M in Baga all have seperate living area, very good and clean
Santiago in Bage/Calungute ; Park Avenue in Calungute; Ticlo in Calungute

Do you definitely want hotel?
ive stayed at Park avenue and we didnt have a seperate living area.
I ws there in December and I did!? Maybe some rooms are different? Sorry!

I know they put the 3rd bed in that area but there was only me.
The Hotel Horizon has some rooms above the reception that have seperate lounges etc, the couple we went with 2 years ago were lucky enought ot be allocated them
We had a spare bed in the lounge area at the Osborne hotel last year, though would'nt really wish to recommend this as the best place we have ever stayed at!! :think
Hi all, thanks for all your posts. At least there is quite a few there to choose from. We are now going to start selling a few bits on ebay to help pay for the holiday!! :rofl a tuk tuk ride or 2 i expect!!

Thanks again, jazz x
Seems that the accommodation in a particular hotel can vary quite a lot as I have stayed at the Somy, the Osbourne and the Santa Monica and never had a separate living area at any of them. HOWEVER that doesn't mean they don't have rooms with separate living areas it just means we didn't get one :cry Double check when you book or you might end up disappointed.
We have been extremely lucky. When we went to The Grand we were immediately upgraded to a superior suite which was lovely. When we went to the sunkissed we were upgraded to their suites. So far so good with no extra cost!! What do you think our chances are a third time?? Jazz x
I think most hotels have different styles of room and this is just one of the styles. You need to ask for what you want but I can't remember what these are called - there is a name for them though and I'm not just thinking "suites". Someone on here should be able to help.

Kamat annex certainly has them; same with Osbourne; Magnum; Prazeres; Santiago. Come to think of it lots of places I've stayed have had them you just need to ask.
i just came back from the colonia de braganza and that had a sep living area and cost me 13 per night over xmas..just looking at it now for mar/apr and it is 8 pound per night..
hope this helps
it was cleaned every day and as i was only there to sleep and shower i liked the place.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.