Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Not been there personally but a mate of mine has been back there every year for the last 4 years, so it can't be that bad. he has a daughter of 7 and she enjoys it also. Hope this helps :D

Lloydy
hi sassyb
Have you read the reviews of the Isla bonita here? http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/tenerife/playa-de-las-americas/isla-bonita-and-jardin-isla-bonita-hotels/
A friend of mine stayed in this hotel in September & said it was really nice. The only things that he said was not that good was the evening entertainment, however the hotel is within easy walking distance of plenty of bars, restaurants etc so i don't see this as a problem. he said the rooms were good & so was the pool. i am sure you will have a great time!
:D
stayed there in 2003
great hotel great food , entertainment started and went on a bit late though.
there were 2 pools 1 in each annex , 1 good for kids.
I've scrolled through pages and pages of this forum and there isn't ONE mention of the hotel I'll be staying in, in two weeks time. PLEASE can someone tell me what it's like to stay there??????? :x :x
Hi Minxy106
I think you should have gone to Specsavers! :rofl
Isla Bonita reports HERE
:lol: Nigel :lol:
I did notice them too,I must admit.
I thought that maybe because they were from February that minxy was looking for something more up to date. :hmmm
Thanks for that Fiona, I've taken a look and it's very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to find that out for me x
Fiona is right Nigel, I was aware of the reviews on here but like Fiona says I wanted more up to date ones, as the ones on here are from Feb. Actually I did go to specsavers for my glasses! :lol: :lol:
Hi everyone!! Just back from our first visit to Tenerife, very impressed with our resort and the hotel was nice aswell. Perhaps not quite a four star but great service and adequate food, we'll certainly be returning to Tenerife but quite fancy other hotels we noticed while we were there. If anyone reading this is going to the Hotel Isla Bonita, feel free to contact me for any info :D :D . xx
Hi minxy
Glad to hear you had a good time. The Fanabe Costa Sur is a nice hotel just across the road, just been done out. You can normally get some good deals on the internet for this hotel.
Thanks Nigel, did see this hotel didn't realise it had recently been done out, will take a look for next time. :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.