Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We've stayed at this hotel twice and have to agree it was brilliant each time :sun

Hope the hotel is maintaining it's high standards :D

Carol :wink:
:D Some one out there must of stayed here recently? Please give a update on hotel :D
:roll: Any one ????????????????????
Celine, please refrain from 'bumping' your posts.

Thanks

Kath HT Admin
:x Sorry Kath wont do it again :?
Hi,
came back from the lagomonte two weeks ago, was up to its usual good standards.

Thoroughly good time had by all in our party of eight.
:D Hi there thanks for that i was getting a bit worried with no recent reports on we go in 40 days time and can't wait glad you all had a brilliant time
Hi, My partner and I are going to the Lagamonte on 18th June for 1 week.
I have heard some good and some bad reports on this hotel. When we come back I will post a report and let you know my personal findings.
:D Thanks Donna that will be great i hope you have a wonderfull time :D look forward to recieving your report thanks :D
We are looking at this one for next year, be interested to hear how you find it
:)
as anyone been latley,thinking of booking for september
:D Hi can anyone tell me if the Lagomonte Hotel in Alcudia still has a kids club? and roughly how much per session is it to put a 6yr old into it. Last time we were there the kids club was free but we booked through a travel agent but this time we have done a DIY holiday so i dont know were we stand with the kids club any info would be grateful thanks Marion x :D
according to my local travel agent, highchairs at this hotel are payable locally, has anyone been recently and hired them?
If so what charge was there and were there plenty of them to go around?

safety deposit boxes, what rental charge is there on these?

does anyone know if the hotel changes travelers cheques for you.

lastly when we went to alcudia a couple of years back they had just introduced the tourist tax, does anyone know if this hotel charges for this and if so how much?

Celine, with regards to the kids club, when i enquired at thomas cook about it i was told there wasnt one :cry: there was just entertainment,however i have to say i think the travel agent just checked what the book said, she didnt phone the tour operator directly about it.

Fingers crossed there may be one as in the brochure it states things are subject to change,however from past experience this usually means for the worst rather than the better,but who knows, fingers crossed :?
The eco tax was stopped a year ago

HTH
Biff
thanks for that information biff, seems we must have gone just at the wrong time,when it was payable.

hope you enjoyed this years stay in alcudia.

wilkesclan
a bit of an odd question but does anyone who has stayed at this complex remember whether or not the bedroom doors have an inside lock on them as when we stayed at the delphin azul a couple of years ago and these didnt, so we therefore found ourselves baracading the door at nightime for the fear that the little ones may go for a midnight wander whilst we were sleeping.
many thanks
claire
we have booked with airtours for august and we had a letter that there wont be any kids clubs available even though it was in the brochure when we booked hope this helps
:rage Thats terrible my grandson was really looking forward in going to kids club. Never mind :D wonder why there isnt one with it been such a popular hotel? . They may do there own kiddies club as i no some hotels do, :pele Well roll on Monday we will be there lots of :sun :sun and :glynis i'll put a report on when we return :pele :pele :pele
Hi

We were at the lagomonte in May 2003 and it was fab. Only thing being the entertainment lounge cna be very warm in the evenings are there is no air conditioning.

You will love it here!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.