Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Oh a lot of people use that hotel for that reason but i feel theres something going on with thomsons as they are pulling out from a lot of good hotels for some reason .They no longer do the calypso or the ambassador for what reason i dont know but i did notice thomas cook are doing the ruidor now and its for adults only . cheers mazza
If the hotel is no longer to be a Thomson Gold I think they should make this clear on their website. I was on the verge of booking this hotel and for my dates in July they are still listing the entertainment as the Thomson Gold team. On another part it states that this hotel will be Gold until Summer 2010. The hotel website advertises as over 16s .
We stayed at a Thomson Gold hotel last year, on all inclusive and there were kids. Levante Hotel website offers other boards apart from AI, which begins 1st May.
We were just about to book it ourselves until my wife went into thomsons shop and that is what she was told by the girl in the shop.She said it was still advertised as an adult hotel but could not gaurentee that there would be no children at the hotel.The website is not very clear about it.
Sorry but meant to say that she said that thomson gold hotels only offer half-board,not all inclusive.
Sorry,its me again,they do have all-inclusive gold hotels,the tasia maris in cyprus is one they have.
Just got a great deal for levante club hotel with Portland.We paid £809 each for 2 weeks in July from Glasgow.
Was wondering if anyone knows if something is happening with this hotel.

I can't seem to book it for any period after 16th October (2 week stay starting on the 2nd) and noticed on one site - realbenidorm.net I think - that it's now known as Aparthotel Levante Club.

Haven't seen any references to that elsewhere and it's still being offered by Thomson's for next summer so I ws wondering if it's closing for refurbishment or something.
wigan frank ,you can book hotel with thomson,dont know if your after a package or not,were your dates 2nd nov ? if so all inclusive 2 wks £856 i think :tup
noticed on one site - realbenidorm.net I think - that it's now known as Aparthotel Levante Club

Hi Frank ... just in case you end up in the wrong place, the property which features on several sites as Aparthotel Levante Club is not the Hotel Levante Club, it's the complex which we know as the Levante Club Apartments.

David :wave
Thanks for that Kevin and David. I'm a bit disconcerted by realbenidorm.net if that's true as I've just been on there again now and the details of Aparthotel Levante Club is accompanied by a picture of the hotel not the apartments. I think I shall give them a swerve and book with someone else.

Bit annoyed that I can';t book directly with the hotel as I'm having to get a new passport and obviously won't know the number. I'm intrigued by them as they offer on their site 'all inclusive' and 'all inclusive plus' which is a fair bit more expensive.
I'm a bit disconcerted by realbenidorm.net if that's true as I've just been on there again now and the details of Aparthotel Levante Club is accompanied by a picture of the hotel not the apartments

I see what you mean, Frank. In their case, all information does appear to relate to the Hotel Levante Club, but they have named it as Aparthotel Levante Club.

Other websites which show the name Aparthotel Levante Club supply photos and description of the Levante Club Apartments.

David :wave
It leaves one thinking that it's potentially a bit of a con in my opinion. Think I'll be booking via Portland Direct. Or go to the Rio Park or Regente. Decisions, decisions! :rofl
Check on when Portland Direct are offering it Frank, i know Portland are stopping trading under that name soon, and everything is being channelled through their main Thomson operation!

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi Taggy. Yes I'd already been looking at them as they are a bit cheaper than the normal Thomson site. They have amazing variances in prices though: can be up to a £100 or so to fly on the Thursday rather than the Tuesday or Saturday. Looking like I'm going to book this week.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.