Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel Levante Club
115 Posts
First Choice only take bookings for adults there but if it's booked through other companies then they'll take kids.
Me and my husband are going to this hotel in July - first holiday without the kids!
6 adults 5 kids going to levante club 09-08.first choice. benidorm virgins.
I understood that although there were restrictions in bars and hotel public areas, smoking was allowed in hotel bedrooms. I am booked for Hotel Levante Club and e-mailed the hotel to check. I was advised that the rooms were all no smoking. This was not mentioned when booking through Travelcare. Does anyone know if you are allowed to smoke on balconies.
Does anyone know if our favourite bars, Zodiac, Steptoes 2, Red Dog and Western Saloon have any smoking areas
We have stayed at the Levante Club once, and it was beautiful. If it was a bit nearer to what we love most about Benidorm, (Steptoes, Valentines, Paladium, Sandras etc etc), then we would stay there again. I don't know about their smoking policy, but a cigarette on the balcony with a private ashtray seems fine to me. When we were in Beni in March, all the clubs and bars were the same as they had always been.
Hi There,im staying in the levante club hotel in benidorm on22/07/06 i will be there with my girlfriend and 2 children aged 14,15 ive been told there is some nice bars directly across from my hotel can anyone confirm this.Also it seems it can be a bit dodgy at night muggers,pickpockets e.t.c.is there any areas to keep away from?any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Come on, please there must be someone that's been that can tell me if it's a sloping pool, so it's shallow at the beginning!!! I want my sons to enjoy it. It's better for my younger son as he has autism and just loves splashing in the shallow end, however he is too big for the toddler pool

Thanks in advance
Karen
Hi Rennie

Sorry to bother you in this way, but I was wondering how old the children are when you are going to the Levante Club. My boys aren 6 and 4 and we are thinking about changing our holiday from Holiday Village, Majorca to Levante Club but am a bit worried that there will not be enough children there for them to play with etc.

Also do you know if the pool is sloping??

Ta
Karen
Just to confirm that the pool does indeed slope. The shallow end is the one farther away from the hotel and has the circular podium in the middle.

As for things for kids to do they usually have an activity on which I think kids can join in with. There's also a bit of a playground IIRC for the younger kids and there's an indoor video game room although this isn't much cop in all honesty.
Thanks wiganfrank!! At least I know!!! You're fab!!
Usedtobekaz33. The youngest child going with us is 8 ranging up to 14.Don't know about the pool, never been before. 8)
anyone know the times off breakfast and dinner here and do men have to wear long trousers for dinner or would dress shorts be ok thanks

EDIT: Merged with existing thread
David HT Mod
doesnt say you need to in brochure im staying there from 25/07/06 when are you going?
Me and hubby go on 15th July (thats in 10 day!)... and without the kids! :lol:
we went in october on our own taking kids this time as they havent been to beni ,mind you they are not kids 20 and 17 last family holiday this time and we mean it this time :roll:
Ive been looking at the reviews of this hotel on holidays uncovered,lots of people say the hotel is very good but a lot also comment on how poor the food is.Does anyone know any different.
The food's fine in my opinion. Like all the hotels, it can get repetitive but that's due to the way hotels work. The desserts tend to be the same each night but the other food is fine. I guess different people have different tastes and expectations and some are just damned awkward.
I've mentioned the food in my review of the hotel and feel that it has improved since then.

I'm going there in August for the fourth time which says something.

The only other hotel I've stayed at in Benidorm was the Melia and I have to say that the food there is better than the Levante's but I prefer the Levante as a hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.