Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel Levante Club
115 Posts
iallen wrote:
I am going to Kafelonia on 22/08/06 for 2 weeks so i will see what that is like.

You will love Kefalonia....well I hope you will. I do. I'm sure you will have a great time.....happy hols :wave

Gaz
Hi iallen

Sorry you didnt like the food at Levante Club Hotel - we were there a week before you and didnt go hungry once. My husband is the fussiest eater I have ever known, and his plate was full every evening.

Breakfast was a different story though - we didnt make it out of bed ontime - so we too sampled Home from Home cooking. Big breakfast with coffee and OJ for 4 euros. Yum!
we too thought the food was awful,we came back 3 weeks ago.funny it was the same food burgers and chicken everyone complained about when we were there.i even told them at reception food was raw and so did a lot of others but they just dont seem to care.it is a shame as the hotel is lovely. and the food is always luke warm espesialy the breakfast even if you are there as soon as it opens
got back on tues after a week at the levante club, 11 in our party all benidorm virgins, we loved it, have posted review but any questions feel free to ask. we thought the food was fine.
Hi

Anyone recently returned from Hotel Levante Club, if so can you let me know your views please.
Cheers
Westie
lovely place really freindly people witjh a mc donalds right near you and a supermarket will have great time.. tjhe square is a good nightlife beware of the youngsters (Me) i would defently go back there lovely holiday. beaches are nice 5 min walk away, visit the water park 7 euros taxi to get there 10 - 15 min drive, so cheap your holiday...
Hi,

I think Kinger may be getting mixed up with the Levante Club Apartments and the Levante Club Hotel. I would say the Hotel is a good 15 minutes from the beach. We have stayed at the Hotel 3 times now and think it is by far the best hotel in Benidorm although when we were there in November 2006 I didn't think the food was as good as previous visits. Having said that it still was better than other hotels we have tried over the past 20 or so years. The cleanliness and size of the rooms cannot be beaten . and the balconies get the sun most of the day and are totally private. As I am not so mobile now we may not be back although taxis are cheap. For anyone who doesn't mind the walk to the beach or the main nightlife it would be brilliant. There are a few new bars accross the road for anyone who doesn't want to venture to Calle Gerona or the Square.
We are going self catering this year and wanted to be nearer some of the bars like Steptoes 1, Morgans, Valentines etc. and the Levante Club Apartments were our first choice but were not available for our dates.
Apart from telling you about the hotel I wanted to alert you to the fact there are two Levante Clubs (Hotel and Apartments) some distance from one another. Last year I phoned a Teletext company who gave a terrific price for the Hotel but when I phoned back to book I found I had been quoted for the Self Catering Apartments and not the 4* hotel
The lavantie club app also do h/b we were ther last year in aug and had a brill time only 5mins from the beach even when you are h/b you still get an app with a kitchen. it was nice and handy for the night life not to close but far enough away from the noise all in all would go back to these app
Please note that this is the 'Hotel Levante Club' discussion thread.

To read our reviews of 'Hotel Levante Club', please click here.

To avoid confusion, any comments regarding the entirely separate 'Levante Club Apartments' should be posted in the dedicated thread for that complex .... please click here.

David :wave
  • Edited by David 2007-01-22 17:27:21
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1905/onedp3.th.jpg http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1616/twooa8.th.jpg

Hotel Levante Club

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/728/threezm7.th.jpg http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7016/fivecv5.th.jpg

Road leading to hotels, Levante Club.....Melia.....Flamingo Oasis

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3439/sevengz9.th.jpg

Looking down the road towards the beach with Burger King on the corner.

Click on images to enlarge...Thanks to ImageShack for hosting.

Sanji
Thanks Sanji for the pictures of the Hotel Levante.

Cheers
Westie
Hi Westie
I stayed in this hotel last year it is good, 2 showers in the bathroom, spotless hotel, pool very good, there is a cafe directly opposite called Home from Home that does good food etc. the food in the Levante club is very poor, look at the reviews on holidays uncovered. One night while we were there the burgers and chicken were pink we took them too the chef who was cooking them and he was not intrested. Lots of people were complaining, it is such a shame because the hotel is superb. Believe me i am not fussy and have eaten in many hotels worldwide, but it is poor. I tried to book bed and breakfast but we couldnt first Choice.
At the risk of sounding like someone who won't hear anything bad against this hotel, I can honestly say I've never found anything wrong woth the food there.

I'm a very fussy eater and there are few foods I'll eat but I've never been stuck for something to eat there. OK, sometimes it's been out a while under the heat lamps but that's the case everywhere. Sometimes infact, I'll have two or three main courses and two bowls of soup as they're always good.

Incidentally, people might be interested to see how much they are actually paying for their meals.

I've just been on their website and priced up a week's b&b, 1/2 board and full board. Theseworked out as €618.30, €643.52 and €689.41 respectively. This means that for lunch and dinner for a week you would be paying €71.11 ie. €5.08 per meal. At €1.5 to the £ this works out at £3.38 per meal. To me that's darned good value.

I need to get a life!

Incidentally, did anyone else here know they have some suites on the top floor? I've stayed there four times and didn't!
hi folks,we stayed there at xmas its a modern building spottless staff friendly not much in the way of entertainment but all the local bars do right across the road theres a bar called white horse thats good and the bloke behind the bar dennis is good fun also if its cold and you want a pool they have an indoor heated one you also dont have keys to your rooms its via a card better for securityif we go back we wiuld definatly stay there again so all have a brill time
Where's the indoor pool? I've never found that either! <insert>
Hi porker ... did you stay in Hotel Levante Club, or Levante Club Apartments ? This thread is for discussion about Hotel Levante Club only.

David :wave
Poker is on about the lavante club apartments with the indoor pool

yours the fatboy
Can anyone tell me about the fridge/ mini bar charge at this hotel, read somewhere if you pay a certain amount you can get the fridge for the duration of your stay which would be ideal if you pay a certain cost, also is there a mini market nearby, read reviews but this is not covered on them

Thanks Rosie
Noticed some recent reviews, so hope any info will be given on any aspect
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.