Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hotel leyda
9 Posts
Hi Net,

Are you sure it's not the Leda hotel,

:wink: Kev :wink:
Yeah sorry it is leda. Any idea how far from nightlife etc
Hi Net,
I can't rememeber actually seeing this hotel, but I'm led to believe it is just down the road from where we stay, if that's the case, it is at ovacik, just off the main Fethiye / Olu Deniz road.
This road is aboud with restaurants / Hotels all the way into Hisaronu, I would say that by Dolmus, Hisaronu is a bout 3 or 4 mins, Olu Deniz is about 10 mins and Fethiye is about 10 Mins in the other direction.
Walking to get into Hisaronu for the night life is probably 15 - 20 mins walk.
I have heard some good reports about the Leda, so you should be alright there.

hiya kev thanks for the reply what is the hotel you stay in like were looking for something suitable for a 4 yr old how much does it cost to stay there we have stayed in big resorts and also private apartments but fancy a change to something smaller and more personel
Hi Net.
The hotel where we stay is a 30 room 10 apartment hotel, all air conditioned, typical turkish family run business, very warm and friendly with a great atmosphere, nothing is to much trouble for them.
There is a link to the hotel that i stay at, it is at ther bottom of each of my posts, but it is
http://www.theguneshotel.com

Prices for the b+b rooms are £ 220.oop for 14 nights including air conditioning, sleep 2 / 3

Prices for self catering apartments are £ 320.oop for 14 nights including air conditioning sleeps 4 /5

Hope this helps.

NuttyNet - The Leda is a great hotel. We went there for the first time four years ago and we liked it so much that we're going back for the fourth consecutive time at the end of the month.

They can arrange return transfers for you from Dalaman Airport if you want and there are lots of bars and restaurants about. Hisaronu is only a few minutes away by Dolmus (minibus) and these run every few minutes.

The hotel is very clean and well maintained and has a large pool.

I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

E-mail Jane directly at the hotel and she'll help you

otelleda@superonline.com
hiya kev thanks for the replies at he mo i am torn between 3 hotels the sonnet with a slide for the baby the leda with a swim up bar and the one you go to can you tell me what your hotel has to offer esp for young children,also do they have turkish nights and other entertainment we mainly need a bit of something going on a nice pool and if at all poss ajoining rooms
Hi Net,
Adjoining rooms you will only find in apartments as far as i know, if it was just rooms that you wanted then rooms side by side, is the best that this hotel can offer and l think you will find this is the case in all the hotels.
At the hotel there is a nice pool with the bar / restaurant at the side also it has a childs pool, i am sure that they are planning to put in a water slide for next year, there is also a childs play area with swings etc, the hotel tend to have turkish and quiz nights at the more busier times of the year july / august. At other times there is not enough people there to make it viable. this hotel does not deal with tour ops and the only people that go do so on a D.I.Y. basis, so regular customers go there year on year bringing other potential customers with them, that in turn become regulars.
All ther Turkish people dote on children and love having them around and this hotel is no exception, I would not try to sway you one way or another, but I can honestly say that this hotel is clean, very welcoming and friendly, the food is excellent and we have been going there for about 12 years.
I do honestly think that with this hotel and others like it all over turkey that once you have been to a particular hotel and enjoyed it then you will want to go back there again and again.
Have fun deciding, I am sure that you will enjoy yourselves whichever hotel you choose.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.