Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
la - it's there now. ;)
Hopefully some members will post their reviews for you.

Anyone wishing to add a review please post it HERE

Kath HT Admin
Thank you Kath :thanks
lets hope some HTers have been and its got some good reviews.
hugs
la x
hi

i havent been to this hotel but we went passed it a fair few times as it was fairly close to letoonia , it looked fine from the outside, quite nice views of the sea and marina area, quite a way out from fethiye centre but not as far as letoonia was, i know it does very good prices as we looked to book my mother in there whilst we were staying at letoonia they live in turkey and didnt want to pay too much, but in the end they decided to stay at letoonia for a few days, sorry i cant help any more, but hopefully the location might help somewhat
The Mediteran has a fantastic location, right on the waterfront with superb views.

It is however very tired and dated inside, could do with an update.

Scunner

*Edit to remove unauthorised sig Briar
hi there

thanks for replys, I dont mind dated but am hoping its clean and comfy, that will do us. am so excited to be going back I cant wait.
thank you for al the help
hugs la x
If it helps, it is reported to be a very friendly hotel :)
Hello everybody,my name is Ali,,i work at Mediteranhotel..İf you want ask any question ,i will try to help you... :)
Hello everybody,i work at mediteran hotel.my name is Ali...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.