Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Don't know the name, have you had a look at the Indian forum which include Mumbai, maybe there
Thanks Mid,s,have looked through the Mumbai forum but no luck. :(
Some one did give details but can,t remember who, it was a while
ago,thought it would be good to spend a few hours out of the
airport.
annx
Quality Inn Parle Internation fits what you require. They pick you up at the domestic airport and deliver you to the international airport. It is about £65 per room per night with breakfast.
Good luck
Mike
Thanks Mike but we only need around 5hrs out of the airport,will contact them and see if they
just let you have breakfast there,how far is it from the airport?
thanks
annx
Hi Ann - we'd also be interested in doing something like this, I have been informed that our Kingfisher departure time has been changed to 5.30 am instead of 6.30 :( which means we now have the best part of 7 hours in Mumbai.
It would be good to do something with it and a trip to a hotel for breakfast sounds good especialy if it can be organised in advance.

Be grateful for any further info :tup
same as you javelin, have just found out about Kingfisher flight change, so any tips on what to do for 7 hrs in Mumbai airport would be much appreciated.
Al
AL - looks like we both use the 'other' forum - incognito :rofl
It is about 15 min from the domestic airport and 20 or less from the international airport. We left at 2 AM to catch the 4.20 Emirates flight, having checked in on line the day before. I think that it took only about 10 mins then.
Mike
Javelin, looks like we will be following each other around Mumbai as well as online forums :rofl
Thanks Greyeagle will check it out,also the Courtyard Marriott is close, looking
at that also :think
annx
There is a lot of nice hotels near the airport, though if I have a few hours to kill especially late at night I get a taxi to the Renaissance up at Powai, they have a 24 hour cafe restuarant over looking the Lake. At is about 20mins from the airport at night.

The conceirge will happily look after your bags for you
Thank you for the info,we have a early pm flight so the traffic would be manic at
around that time, shall use hotel really close to the airport,may try Quality Inn Parle
or Courtyard Marriott
thanks
annx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.