Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
mumbai airport
14 Posts
Hi I am almost positive the ATM is beside the exit there is also a change place there rates not great but if your only changing a small amount it's not going to make a great difference. The prepaid taxi booth is just beside the exit too we usually get a taxi round to the domestic terminal and am sure it was around 250 rupees last year that's about a 15 min journey at midnight.
thanks nujulie,,,do you mean the domestic is 15 mins from international or 15 mins into mumbai
Hi Valleylady,
whereabouts are you stopping in Mumbai?
A taxi for that distance should cost around 300-400 rps. I reckon it would take around half an hour or so.

Can't help re ATM as we usually have some cash from our previous visit.
:tup katie p i thought what hotel was asking was a bit steep :think
Hi Valleylady,
then 1300rps is rather too much. Depending on price rises I would think it shouldn't cost you more than 500-600rps.

I appeared to have cross posted with KatieP!!
We haven't done the journey for a couple of years, so was trying to estimate any price rises!
I think it may take longer than 30 minutes returning to the airport at 8am in the morning.
  • Edited by squigs 2010-10-11 17:42:10
last December we had a days hire of a A.C. Toyota Land Cruiser with driver, picked us up at about 10.am of a Goan domestic flight, gave us a tour of the city, went where ever we wanted, took us back to the International terminal about 4.00 pm, cost as I recall it was about 1500 rps., arranged for us by Eddie at Daytrippers. Sounds like a five star price the Hotels asking you for.
Alan
katie p i thought what hotel was asking was a bit steep

It certainly is Valleylady. There is a prepay counter on the way to the exit door.

If you are returning to the airport the following morning I would allow around an hour as the traffic can be bad.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.