Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Sorry to intrude ...... not sure how much you paid, but what I can say is that our friends stayed at the PLR last week in August and first week in Sept. They flew from Manchester and paid £1300 each. We were at one if their sister hotels in Sharm over the same period (Royal Grand Azure) and paid more ........ wish we had choosen the PLR!!!

Regards,
Pat
We booked today for this hotel, it looks stunning! We are going on 27th January for 1 week, can't wait!
We booked today for this hotel, it looks stunning! We are going on 27th January for 1 week, can't wait!

You will love it , i really hope that we return later this year but nothings certain...i will look forward to reading your review Susiey, have fun :cheers
Just booked to go back on 23rd November for a week with the wife, wasn't planning a visit this year but couldn't resist in the end :tup
Hi

We have also booked to return on 23 November, it is a stunning hotel
12 days to go until our 2nd trip to the premier le reve...can't wait
How lucky are you both !! We were there for the second time in May !!
Weather looking pretty good as well , highs of 26-28c and plenty of sunshine...8 days and counting :cheers :wave: we are really looking forward to this trip , last year we didn't really know what to expect but this year we do, been looking through the photos and getting excited :sun2
Well ' we've returned from our second trip to Le Premier Reve, i will post a report later , delay at the airport coming back due to the freezing fog in Manchester but other than that everything was perfect
  • Edited by spurry 2012-12-02 21:40:44
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
Just posted my review

Thanks spurry :tup

Any idea how long it takes for the review to be published?
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
Any idea how long it takes for the review to be published?

It is already published Spurry http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/egypt/sinai-penninsula-and-red-sea/hurghada/premier-le-reve-hotel-and-spa/ :tup

I can only see last years review :que
doe wrote:
Me too :que

I can't believe that i said it wasn't a 5* hotel last year, i must have been in a bad mood or drunk or something , because this hotel is easily 5*
If you go to the end of your review you have put 'not 5 star due to bar issues'

Maybe they had solved them this year ?
doe wrote:
If you go to the end of your review you have put 'not 5 star due to bar issues'

Maybe they had solved them this year ?

Yes , we didn't have any problems at all this year :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.