Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Thank you both for the information. Have never been to Benidorm before. I take it I can take my 6yr old daughter into the Cabaret type bars. Ideally looking for a Hotel with indoor pool just incase weather is not that great, but cant seem to find any at the moment.
Hi ALDENTE2010 ... we have a couple of separate topics discussing hotels with indoor pools, which may provide you with some suggestions:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=127030

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25154

David :wave
ALDENTE2010 wrote:
Thank you both for the information. Have never been to Benidorm before. I take it I can take my 6yr old daughter into the Cabaret type bars. Ideally looking for a Hotel with indoor pool just incase weather is not that great, but cant seem to find any at the moment.

Yes you'll have no problem taking your 6 year old daughter into any of the Cabaret Bars, as i say there's some good ones near the Regente, but seeing you've not definitely decided on Hotel yet, that may not be relevent. However those that i've mentioned, are good Cabaret Bars but are not right in the Hurly Burly of Benidorms main entertainment area, so may be a bit more chilled with your young un! Prices a bit cheaper in those too!...But i dont think you'll have any probs in any of them really! Most of the Cabaret Bars have around 4 different acts on each night, so you will be spoilt for choice, and can choose either to stay in one all evening and see all the acts or flit between different ones, seeing an act in each one!

I'll not go into the Indoor Pool situation as that will be covered in the links David has given you!

Best Regards - Taggy
I just love the Rock N Roll bar!!!
Having said that, there's loads of places you can both go in to, all within a few mins walking distance of the Regente. Enjoy!!!.
If you need any more info regarding the hotel, just ask, I'll help if I can.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.