Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
and its posted! ( did it for my parents- who gave me what to say)
This is the website for it
http://www.norfolkhoteljersey.co.uk/index.php
Thank you. I'll approve it tomorrow for you as we have just indentified a small issue that is not displaying the correct order of reviews. Once thats fixed i'll approve it and it should knock the other reviews off of the home page.
:D
Now I might be thick here, please don't agree (laughs but can't find the smilies)!!!!!!!!!
But at the end of adding a review it asks tick if your human lol. I just don't get it!
I'll try asking the question again as I didn't have a reply.

At the end of putting on your hotel review it say's tick this box if you are human. Am I missing a joke :think :rofl
i had the same question when i did a review lmao.
still cant see my review yet either ?
It's a minor anti spam feature, which will shortly be replaced by captcha or something similar.

We have made some code changes and we are now ready to start adding the new reviews again. Thanks for you patience.

Chris
what is captcha? Please don't say it's when you have to copy letters and numbers in a box- I find that a pain and they're hardly ever legible :duh
I made a posting about new Hotel and resort of Albena before 1800 tonight, it still does not show.?????????????????
Tonyt

The post above is the only post I can see from you today.

luci :wave
Hi Luci my review is on the new site now so good news, I have some pics of the hotel, do you need one? or shall I wait until all the tweaking has been done, I know we should be able to load them up ourselves in future, just thought I'd ask.

Thanks
I believe the media galleries is a work in progress so you should be able to upload photos when it is done.

Thanks for the review.

luci :wave
hello i write once again with regards to the hotel that i have been asking for to be added to your list for the last three months would you mind telling me has to when this is going to done
the new review section allows you to add a hotel yourself- no need for admin to do it for you now :)
Hi,

23tomtom, I am aware of your request and I thought it had been dealt with. :) If that's not the case please can you PM Lisa, she'll look into further for you.

Cheers

Chris
hello chris thanks for your reply but i do not understand has to what pm stands for and to why it`s to be sent to lisa sorry about this
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/member/Lisa/
If you click on the above link and then click on pm( pm means private message)- you will then be able to send Lisa your message :)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.