Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
I wrote a review for Harry's hotel in Aberystwyth last week - Aberystwyth doesn't appear in the drop box yet.
Looks like we need a hotel image. Do you have one we can use?

One of my own photos Chris.. Yes. Can I upload it somewhere ?
i also have a couple of pictures of Braedene Lodge paignton
hi kiltman would there be any chance of getting a hotel added thats not on the reviews,its called tropicana sea beach splash resort in sharm el sheikh,im not ging till next year but would be nice to read some reviews
cheers wazza

Can somebody do this please :tup
Hotel L & B located in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. Travelled independently thru' Travel Republic.
toonman, you can add the hotel yourself at the same time as you submit your review. However I would suggest keeping a copy just in case of any glitches.
i posted a review couple weeks ago- hotel joya= benidorm= but its not showing

belly
Yes I had a look today too Belly. Many thanks for your review :tup
Hi guys. Looking to post a review, but the hotel's not listed; it's Friar's Carse Country House Hotel, Auldgirth, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland. Can someone please help?
Thanks
I'd like to post a review about Hotel Villa Sonia in Sicily. We booked it privately.
Thanks.
can you please add Alexandras Tourist Centre, Beach Rd , Candolim
yes, noticed that afterwards and have added a review, thanks :)
isn't this thread redundant now- and all the individual forum stickies pointing to this thread? It must confuse folk into thinking they can't add their own
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.