Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
23tomtom just press the button at the very bottom of this page that says 'write a review' and it will take you straight to the boxes to complete. It is very easy to do. Not sure what you are expecting other people to do for you.
Hi 23TomTom,

BrenLiz is right you can just add a review and add the hotel name your self. I will ask Lisa to change the hotel name so that it matches that of the hotel website.

Is it a review you are trying to add? It's just your first post here was asking people "club palma bay resort whats it`s like". If its a review then great please follow the add review form, it its a question you have its best raised on the forum.

Thanks for your time,
Phil
Hi 23TomTom,

I've had an extensive look into this for you, as we agree getting the names of the hotels correct is essential for people to find what they are looking for quickly.
As we have recently had a major re build, the entire website is having an overhaul, including the names of all hotels, as you can imagine, this takes time, so apologies that this wasn't properly looked into sooner.
After looking into it, the Hotel is listed on its own website as 'Palma Bay Club Resort', so this is what it is now listed as on Holiday Truths.
http://www.mllbayhotels.co.uk/palma_bay_club.php

Hope this clears things up on the matter, thanks
Lisa
Wizard HT Mod wrote:
Dont know how you would do the next one but it needs ammending...

The Zante royal [also known as theZante royal palace, zante Royal and water park, the louis royal zante ..and others]
The zante Imperial [also known as the louis imperial, the impirial hotel zante]
The Palazzo di zante [also known as the louis Palazzo, the palazzo hotel zante]

THESE ARE NOW.... the Miro Zante Royal Resort web site

my thoughts are.....
set up reviews as the Zante Royal Resort [with or without the Miro]

the royal and the Palazzo are both greek 4 star the imperial is an A class aparthotel

make a search entery for each hotel but link this back directly to the ZRR review page

wiz
madasharley wrote:
still cant see my hotel review on here :cry

Hi there,

We are working through the reviews as quickly as we can, but if you can PM me with your email adddress, I can have a look and see where yours is in the list.
Thanks

Lisa
Lisa wrote:
madasharley wrote:
still cant see my hotel review on here :cry

Hi there,

We are working through the reviews as quickly as we can, but if you can PM me with your email adddress, I can have a look and see where yours is in the list.
Thanks

Lisa

Dont worry about pm'ing me, Ive checked another way and your review is there :-)
Thanks
Lisa
Just a thought - when we add hotels/guest house to a review would it be possible to add photos of inside room or pool area etc? No probs if it'll make it too difficult - I suppose people could do a search and find photos that way but just saves time.
i think I've read somewhere that Chris and Phil will be linking hotel reviews with pictures when they get the gallery up and running. I think that will be a good addition as it will save time searching for the relevant pics :)
Is it just me (probably is) or is anyone else having difficulty trying to find hotel reviews. I am trying to find some reviews for Phuket hotels but cant seem to find any....Keith
There are quite a few phucket hotels listed. Go to the search menu and pick Thailand as country, then phucket in the second box and then there will be a list of the hotels in the 3rd box.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/greece/ionian-islands/zante/vasilikos/zante-royal-palace-hotel

The title of this one is still wrong....

the correct name is "" the Miro zante royal palace and water park "" http://www.zanteroyalpalace.gr/#" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" class="break-word">the new company web site

it comprises the Zante royal 4 star hotel
the Impirial beach apart hotel graqde A
and the Palazzo de zante 4 star hotel

this company onlt took over the hotels mid last season you cant go by how they were listead before, the new owners are trying to distance themselves from the hotels past,, or what travel agents may wish to call them
madasharley wrote:
my review is still not up ????

Lisa and I have both checked this and we have approved all reviews you have sent in..

Your latest two reviews are for the http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/mexico/yucatan-peninsula/playacar/riu-yucatan-hotel/ and the http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/limassol/atlantica-oasis-hotel/

Cheers, Phil
KJF wrote:
Is it just me (probably is) or is anyone else having difficulty trying to find hotel reviews. I am trying to find some reviews for Phuket hotels but cant seem to find any....Keith

Keith - you are right in that when you click search for Phuket, the page doesn't change at all and all you have the most recent hotel reviews which were on the main page. You can't view all Phuket hotels at one go I'm afraid. You can click on an individual hotel on the next box down though. Funnily enough I've not long ago pmd Chris to say exactly this. Its not just Thailand that this is happening.
hi chris those 2 are old ones? i haverecently sent in a review for calypso plus in dalyan.
Those are the most recent ones we have that have been approved for your self.

Did you submit the review on the new or old site? And is it a hotel that we have already got listed?

Cheers, Phil
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.