Hi There.......I was wondering if it would be possible to include a further category in the Hotel Review Ratings System? I would like to see something on the lines of: OVERALL HOTEL RATING or similar to be added to the present ones ie: Cleanliness, Location, Staff, Food, Entertainment. The reason i would suggest this is to cover what is missing from the existing categories. A personal example i can give would be that I have just returned from the Flamingo Oasis Hotel Benidorm. This hotel has a lot going for it and most people seem to rate it very highly, certainly consistant with its 4 star rating. My ratings also score a similar mark in all the Categories in current use. However there are areas in which i would score the hotel very low which greatly affected our overall view of the Hotel, and indeed would prevent us from staying there in future. These included the fact that it is being used by Many Stag and Hen parties, the Hotel is so large (25 Floors) a wait for lifts can take an unbelievable length of time. The dinning room is overrun by children creating an increadible noise. The all inclusive drinks were of awful quality. There were a few other things too. Now of course it would not be possible to cover every single aspect in a ratings system, and thats why its good to have so much space to include a write up helping to put more flesh on the bones of the star ratings. However i do feel an OVERALL HOTEL RATING should be added in which the reviewer can take into account the other factors instead of just the ones listed at present. Many people may just quickly look down the left hand side and see consistant high or low ratings and not bother to read any further, however if the additional rating i'm proposing was added, people then would be more inclined to read the reports if the overall rating varied a good bit from the specific areas already being used. As i mention. My rating of this hotel based on the 5 categories we have already would be very high....but i wont stay there again. I really do think this would make a helpfull addition to the reviews.

Best Regards - Taggy