Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel reviews
7 Posts
Hi mazza ... yes, it is a bit of a mess. The site was down for most of the day yesterday for server upgrade, and that seems to be the outcome. Hopefully work is still in progress and it will be fixed soon.

David :wave
Thanks for your quick reply david will check it over the weekend mazza
Hi mazza ... display order is now sorted, there is an explanation HERE from Van.

Thanks again david but i did a review on the ambassador the other nite when i got back thats what made me check to see if it was on but its still not there mazza
Hi mazza ... it seems that reviews submitted while the server upgrade was taking place may not have been transferred. Van is hoping to regain access to the old server in order to recover those missing reviews. Hopefully yours will be amongst them.

Yes mazza, I approved your review on Thursday night. As David said, it is still on the old server and Van is hoping to be able to retrieve all the missing reviews.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.