Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel Riudor
21 Posts
A few links on the Ruidor here;
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/hotel_reviews/422/Riudor%20Hotel/

I stayed there a few years ago, before it got refurbished. It's an old Benidorm hotel with a small pool. What I do remember, the staff were good, the food was good, and was ideally situated.

The only negative was the size of the rooms, they were small, and there were lots of complaints when they tried to squeeze three people in them.

But all in all, a good well run hotel at the time, hope you enjoy.

Robby :wink:
:wave Dermott

we stayed at this hotel in 2000, there was 3 of us, we found the rooms ok :roll:
The only thing we felt let the hotel down was the size of the pool and the sunloungers would not recline right back.

The food was wonderful and the hotel was lovely and clean. The location was handy.

Happy hols :glynis

kazee
I have just typed a report about this hotel in the hotel reviews section. It's under my real name Rose Smith, have a look at it. The bars in question were not noisy as they close their doors at midnight . Our room was facing them and we had no problem with them . Forgot to say on the review site that there are only british people in the hotel, all with thomsons holidays .
I think it is in the Medplaya group and classed as the "sister" hotel to the Regente....same thing Thomson/portland customers.

yep it is...HERE

sanji xxx
One of my uncles is really fussy and he has been going to the hotel for a good few years, twice a year and he wouldn't stay anywhere else. He reckons the staff in the hotel are the best he has encountered anywhere! (not just Beni).
My mum and dad went to this hotel for 12 years up to last year, when sadly my mum died.
They loved the place and would never even think of going anywhere else.
They always went in November.
Mum and dad just booked for febuary is it in a good position and is the food and entertainment good any info please sandi
Hi Sandi, we stayed at this hotel last new year . My report about it is on thread David has given you above, it's under my real name Rose Smith. The food is great, although not an enormous choice it is well cooked and varied every night and catered for British taste. It's only two streets back from the levante beach and there are clubs with good entertainment all around it. The entertainment in the hotel was the usual, bingo, singers etc but your parents will not be spoiled for choice of entertainment in the bars, something for everyone. I'm sure your parents will like the hotel and enjoy their stay.
could anyone tell me the e mail address for the riudor hotel please. i had a look on the hotel reviews page but couldnt find it on there. thanks.
thinking of booking this hotel for may next year does anyone know if there are rooms over looking the ambassador playa thanks
no room look directly over the ambassador thet face black chickin and paladium one side , talk of coast the other. the rooms which u can see ambassador are the end rooms.
We've stayed there twice. The food is wonderful, perhaps the best we've ever experienced in Spain.
See the ruidor hotel is now doing allinclusive for 2011 mazza
Could anyone give me some up to date information please about the Hotel Riudor in Benidorm ? I have read a few reports (on my daughters behalf)about this particular Hotel and there seems to be a problem at night with noise from a nearby Bar or something ???

Anyone ?

R.
there are bars on both sides of this hotel with only a pathway between them and the hotel . never stayed there but i would think its gotta be noisy till 3 or 4 in the morning
booked the Riudor for 3 weeks time, my decision was based on the write ups i have read, location and price. yes there is noise from the black chicken and also i gather the walls are thin so you could get noisy neighbours, but i intend emailing hotel asking for a room in the front of the hotel (opposite from b/chic) and i always take ear plugs anyway. i have tried the las dalmatas and the rialto did consider the orange(not in july/august) presidente and the venus.
Ive stayed in the ruidor 4 times when I was younger and its the middle of everything...near to all bars and nightclubs, and I know that it still attracts an older clientle, when we ent they did bingo and you could win a prize rememeber I won a donkey..the dangerous ones remember them, the food is lovely and the rooms are nice but the pool is a tad small has a nice verander to sunbathe on..its near that john and josephs not that I like it in there..Im goin to benidorm funds permitting in early august in the don pancho which is near the ruidor..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.