Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
If you look at the map on HERE you will find the hotels as follows.

Rio Park - No 99 L9/10 on the map. It is on Avenida Murcia and Calle Jaen

Regente - No 97 M/N 10 on the map. It is on Avenida De l'Amettla de Mar and Avenida de Paris.

Riudor - No 51 M 11 on the map. It is on Calle de Gerona near the Ambassador and the Tourist Information booth. (A blue I on the map.)

Hope this helps.

pebbles
Thanks pebbles i know the regente and riudor now i can place them, don't know the rio park one area

Thanks Rosie
Hi Rosie .... click HERE for a slightly larger version of the map which pebbles has linked to, hopefully it may show you the area in a little clearer detail.

As pebbles said, the Rio Park is indicated by the number 99 on grid reference L9. Just to the left of that, the number 26 indicates the Hotel Castilla. Next street on the left is Avenida Europa, where the bus station is currently located.

Directly behind the Rio Park on Calle Jaen are the Moby Dick Apartments, and further uphill from them, the Flamingo Playa Apts.

Coming down the way towards Calle Ibiza and Calle Lepanto, these streets are full of small bars and restaurants, including the Magic Roundabout, which has been there for many years.

To the right of the Rio Park on the map is Calle Cuenca, where the hotels Marina, Caballo De Oro and Flamingo Benidorm are all located.

David :wave
If you look at google Earth the Rio Park has the large pool at:
38 32 26.95 N 0 07 03.39 W

if you read the numbers along the bottom of the map.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.