Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi

We stayed in the Sunshine Park in March 2006, it's situated behind the Victor Exotica, it's a nice friendly hotel but quite basic. I would stay there again with no hesitation.

Debs
We have reviews of it http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/india/goa/candolim/sunshine-park-hotel/ I note that one review says a 10 min walk from the beach and restaurants.
Thanks, Fiona.

I've read all the reviews on most of the holiday review websites and think we'd be OK with the actual accommodation but I couldn't see anywhere that said exactly where it was located.

We've stayed at the Victor Exotica before and now, thanks to Deb & Pete, we know where the Sunshine Park is.
Going out for a few beers and a discussion about whether to book the Sunshine Park or maybe pay a bit extra and go back to Valentine's Retreat (for the 3rd time). :shrug :hmmm

Polly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.