Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Steve ... the hotel is certainly closing for a period during the winter months, but I don't see the precise dates shown on the website.

You could drop them an an e-mail at sol.costablanca@solmelia.com or check availability for your specific dates on THIS page.

David :wave
Thanks for that David, I have just dropped them a email.
Sanji's video clip of the Hotel Sol CostaBlanca has been moved to a new home ... please click here.

Hello Everyone!!!!! I am going to Benidorm on the 11th of May to the 25th. I am very excited. This will be my first time there. My sister and I decided it was time to get out of the rain and in to the sun!!! :tup We are staying at the Sol Costa Blanca on lavente beach. Has anyone been there? I know it is right on the beach and that is what we want. Any recomondations on a better place to stay? We are able to cancel up to 7 days prior. The location is very important to us I dont think we will be spending a lot of time in the hotel it self. Any other tips would be great also!!! Im on the count down....... Less than 3 weeks to go!!!!

Natasha
Hi Natasha

Although I have never been to this hotel, I have walked past it on numerous occassions, and to be honest you could not have picked a better hotel for the location, it is spot on, and overlooks the beach and sea, It looks a really really nice hotel, and I remember commenting on, how I'd like to stay there sometime. Have you checked out the reviews?

Have a great time

Belly
Thank you Belly! My dad has been to Beni many times and said it was a great location. I cant find to many reviews on it.
Hi Natasha .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic about the hotel. You can view Sanji's videoclip of the Sol CostaBlanca via the link in my post above, and you can read our reviews of the hotel by clicking HERE.

Thanks David!!!!! This site is Fantastic :tup
Yes, I know. :oops: :rofl
Hope you will find lots of useful info here in the forum.

By the way, if you do opt for the Sol CostaBlanca, it may be worth noting that not all rooms are sea facing. A significant number are side or rear facing and so if you were intending to spend a bit of time in your room or on your balcony, then it may be worth upgrading to a sea view room.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.