Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
With us staying at the M/D each year we got to know Goangirl (Paula) & her o/h Roy who had been regulars at the M/D. It was Goangirl who told us about H/T and took us to one of the meets at Lazy Days.The great thing about the forum is that however many times you have been to Goa,there are always new things to learn, and the members are only to glad to help with any advice that you may need...oh and the Mods are'nt bad either... :rofl ...Keith
I started here years ago and was poting in the india forum, I sugested to a mod one day that we should have a goa forum.
hi there

i found ht through a search website cos i was trying to find out about a hotel in the gambia....so when we decided to go to goa where else would i look

angie xx
Cant even remember now Fiona :duh by accident I think, but i am glad I found it :D
hi
was told about it by a ht member on trip adviser forum and that was it ,now have a look several times a day :tup
Search engine when checking out a specific hotel.....was it really four years ago?
:que
i typed in Hotel reviews and found the site...never looked baack since :cheers
Looking for Hotel reviews for our first visit back in Jan 2002.
I did a Google search on "River Princess" !!
I think I was looking for Hotel rewiews and found this ;) I´m not write much because I´m not used to write in english but I love to reed :D
Hotel review and then found the forum. The happiest and most welcoming one as well :D :cheers
Was checking hotel reviews and found it, best bit of "googling" i ever did!
what a wonderful place, no matter how many times you have been to Goa you can always learn something new. WE have been to a few of the meets when there and have met some lovely people, so friendly and welcoming.
Thanks for a wonderful service
I came across the website through a search engine. It has been a most helpful site with a lot of useful (some not so useful) tips and information. Fiona and other Moderators are doing such a wonderful job and we must thank them for sparing their valuable time to ensure that the site is administered so well, such that our every little query is answered :tup
I think I was looking for a hotel review but I can't really remember. Very glad I found it though. The people on here are so friendly and helpful, it's great. You know you can ask anything and someone's sure to give good sound advice.
Gail
I read about Holiday Truths in the Sun Newspaper. they recommended HT for reading honest reviews about your hotel, I then found the forum. Wherever I go now in the world I always go onto the appropriate forum.
cant remember now, think i just chanced upon it when doing a search about something and thought i would check out what was here about Goa, and of course as you say Fionma it was the India forum then..
chilly
I found HT through a search engine. It's the only website i look at constantly. We have been to Goa twice before and 3 months before we go and i scour everything on HT for hints,tips and places to eat. The first year we went all 3 children came, eldest being 21 now and they all love it so much. We wouldn't have been confident about going without the help given by this website so THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

:wave: Jazz x :thanks
my default procedure is to start with Google.
then step by step closer to desired.
this time it was simple "goa forums" and there were 4 that are serious ones.
btw. at this time HT popped up first :)
argo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.