General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I agree sandc, as soon as one holiday is over I wash everything , fold it and put it straight back into the case, along with flip flops, mosquito repellant, suncreams etc .
A couple of weeks before next holiday I take the case out , iron everything, add my new clothes ( always buy a few new things for each holiday) then re pack it.
I also always have a large toiletry bag which I keep permanently full with all toiletry needs and medication, and hey presto , it literally takes me about 2 hours to prepare for each trip.
Now that our Daughter is a bit older we usually do 2 long haul hols a year and 1 short haul.

We both get 6 weeks holiday a year . We went to Thailand for 17 nights at Easter, in the process of planning a week away or a city short break end of July, we have a wedding to go to in Yorkshire in August so we will add a few days onto that and 2 weeks booked in Thailand for Oct.
ive been away 3 times already .turkey in feb ,goa in march, turkey in may, hubby had a extra goa holiday april :( ,so who knows june, ? definatly july/august,maybe sept ..ooo then i can fit a goa one in november onwards ,, think il take up holidays as a hobby, by the way cases are still in hall packed and ready just in case :D
Oooh I'm envious ladyjan. :smokin

I hope that's me in some years time, globetrotting.

Anyway, we work hard for it, we deserve it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.