Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
that sounds about right Marlou. we usually spend around £600 for hubby and I B&B so although you'll already have your evening meal included you'll have ample money to buy baby stuff i.e. nappies, food etc.
I think that will be ample, if you are half board, but of course it depends on if you have champagne tastes and/or intend to visit a lot of attractions.

Didn't spend much more than that last summer on a villa holiday in a slightly different part of mainland Spain for 4 people.

Meals were costing between 80 & 100 euros a night for 4, we aren't big drinkers, large jug of sangria, couple of 7ups & large water does us. It probably cost between 70 & 90 euros to fill a large american fridge freezer with breakfasts, soft drinks, ices, beers & lunch bits & bobs. Don't really get hungry during the day on hols when it is very hot & just lounging around a pool.

Didn't include car hire & petrol in that, as that is an over & above expense that a lot don't bother with/need.

xxx
We do have champagne taste, but that was before the baby arrived, now I have soft drink taste :rofl
Hopefully we'll bring some cash home then but better that than being short :tup
:rofl you will have to cut back and have 'Cava' tastes now. I agree better to take too much and bring some home.

Have a nice holiday. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.