Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi Dawnie,

I am afraid it's gone for now.

Chris
have you plans to bring it back along with the packing list and currency cheat sheets ?

We appreciate the changeover has entailed far more than you bargained for, but keep going you will get there, these little extras would be nice to have back eventually

wiz
Hi Wiz,

Those functions were all written by a third party, therefore we chose to remove them. HOWEVER, if its something people want again, we can certainly look are providing a new greatly improved version.

HTH

Chris
Whilst appreciating that you'll want to put your new branding on, there's no need for a 'greatly improved' version - the originals were absolutely fit for purpose.
With the main holiday season imminent, 'as was and fairly quick' would be the ideal option in my opinion. ;)
Sadly, it's not a question of 'new branding', its more a question of copyright. We can not use the original code as we did not write it.
When you have time in the future Chris IMHO it would be nice to have a packing list, currency cheat sheat and lugguage label tool back.

Perhaps also something along the lines of a proforma for emergency contact details, passport number, flight numbers, hotel contact details and other info that might be required on a holiday.
Thanks Chris :tup just one of those things when it all calms down a bit and you have time, probably around August 2013 :rofl
Regarding the provision for new labels, check sheets etc. Bit late for me in August, I'm off on my hols a week this Sunday :(

Dawnie-Rob
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.