Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I was very nervous about going to my first meet Franny, but soon found out there was no need to be. Everyone is very friendly, and make you feel more than welcome, I will be there next Wednesday :wave:

xx lassi
dont be scared Franny we are a friendly lot :tup it is a bit daunting but believe me you will be pleased after the first five mins ... :D and yes as Clif says black and white night with masks on 16th!! would have said before but my internet been down since yesterday :que you can still come if you dont have mask or black and white but it will be a bit of fun and as Clif says lots of masks for sale at Valanka!! ;)
cant wait to see you Lassi ;)
chilly
:wave: Well maybe I will see about the 16th minus the masks. :lol:
minus the masks :yikes not full face just the eyes any colour just black and white clothes,its someones birthday,so fun :rofl
Can anyone point me in the right direction for Valanka, and who's the Birthday Girl or Boy ?
Knowing you lot it's bound to be fun :tup

xx lassi
lassigirl wrote:
who's the Birthday Girl or Boy ?

On that subject, what has happened to the birthday list we used to have? Especially as it's mine on the 22nd!!! :yikes :rofl
birthday is mamatembi,valanka is a supermarket opposite kishors restuarent or across the road from sportsman bar in calangute,coming from candolim pass st anthonys chapel in the road pass bardays/black orchid on your left, valanka is on your right its painted purple hard to miss it masks are on second floor to the left when you come upstairs but you can get them at other places especialy at the moment as its carnival time,missing you at meets goangirl x
well another great meet last night the table went on forever!!! we kept adding another table on the end and it just seemed to take over the restaurant!!!

we said goodbye to a few ol faithfuls last night who are off back to the uk :( split and o/h, we will miss you!! chris n Alfi, big and little ones :D brightonbelle, safe journey, I will miss you on the dancefloor at Jumbalaya Chris :tongue ......... sorry if i have missed anyone, was brilliant to see Lassi and o/h again (aww thank you so much for my b'day pressies!! wonderful ;) ) and The Foxes, and Mazd, and Fizzy and o/h and irish colleen and Irishman, Irish Noel and O/H mamatemby, loads of others....

what with the pool and connect four and everything there is something for everyone at the meet... of course some of us just natter!!! we missed samtheboater who left on Sunday and Goangirl and Debs16........... all the regulars were there the dragons, meagain and her indoors, corinnelinne, Linb, anyway it was a great night everyone just seems to get on so well, I am sorry if i have missed anyone but it is the morning after the night before even if I was on water and masala tea :rofl
chilly
If you come to the meetings do you have to eat at the Carvery. Have been disappointed there this season.
another great quiz night at the carvery again last night,many hters there it was won by fizzy,mamatembi and elephant lover,lin b,s gang again missing out on the bottle of vodka
Dragon what's happening to Lin B's gang have they gone alcohol free(dream on i think) i did have a call last night letting me know they had lost i did offer to be a phone a friend but they thought they were clever enough and it's not allowed tell them to get their finger out and do some sunbed reading instead of sunbed testing.....
Just goes to show that Lin misses us!! We are missing the meets and the quiz - roll on next year!
Just booked the flights in my lunch hour so we hope to be at one of the meets on either 6th or 13th April, or maybe at one of the quizzes. :cheers
Hi Katie P

Chilly is away at the moment but is due back for this weeks meet on Wednesday, where the powers that be have decided to go monochrome , we have all got to turn up wearing black and white with a face mask but don't panic normal service and sanity should have resumed by April
:D and can you believe it!! here i am Meagain all the way from my beach hut on palolem beach listening to the surf crash!! as i write i am watching dolphins play in the water :tup what a life, look forward to seeing you Katie as meagain says we shouild be back to normal by then but are any of us ever 'normal' :rofl
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.