Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
havent been to the hotel u mentioned so cant comment on it

i prefer el gouna to hurghada but then i do like quiet places and hurghada is a bit too lively for me also there is a lot of building going on there but the new touristique area looks like its going to be nice

and yes it will be VERY hot in august
hi
just got back from hurghada a few weeks ago. we were at the aladdin beach resort which is just opposite the titanic. Actually they share a beach. The titanic, unlike the aladdin is not on the beach but there is a bus which bringsyou to and fro daily. It looks a very nice hotel, it is shaped like the titanic ship and they have a waterpark. Not sure what it is like but the people who came on our bus enjoyed it there. Try travel republic, we have booked with them for next year and i have seen the titanic on there. As for the weather it was touching 100 in April, so i would say ity is going to be very very hot, however there is a breeze in hurghada so that always makes it more bearable
Thanks for the reply - from what I have read there are 2 Titanic hotels in Hurgada.
One is called the Titanic Resort & AquaPark, and the othe is called the Titanic Beach Spa & AquaPark - anyhow, they both look nice but we really want somewhere on the beach as it makes life easier having 2 children with us.

Thnaks for your advice _ i am going to stock up on the factor 50 sun block!!!
well as far as i know there is only one aqua park in hurghada so wonder if they are part of the same complex
hi
yes they are both the same hotel. neither is on the beach, but there is a daily bus service and to be honest it is only 2 mins walk. The aladdin beach resort, jasmine and alibaba are all on the beach and the titanic shares with them
Hi,

There are2 hotels.

There is a lot of confusion on most sites regarding this hotel.

The Titanic Beach[b] is a 5* and is located directly on the beach.
It opened this year, has an aqua park.
url: titanicbeachs.com

The Titanic [b]Resort
is the hotel that sits on the second line and shares its
beach with the Alladdin. Has a bigger aqua park

We are booked to go to the "New" Titanic the first 2 weeks in July.
I have been searching for reviews for ages and believe me most of them are for the "old" titanic.
Most of the holiday companies advertising the "New" Titanic have pics of the "Old" one ... v. confusing

There are some good pics of the "New" hotel on holidaycheck but the reviews are in German/Russian etc ...
Search for LTI Titanic Beach.

:cheers
The bigeest collection of pictures for both of these hotels plus 2 videos of the new one are on a booking site called holidaycheck.com and they are correct in terms of pics against hotel name.
Apparently they both have very good room air conditioning so you will have a nice bolt hole! I too am going in August to the older one although I am considering changing to the new cant make my mind up pros and cons for both :)
You can also book through youtravel although I found medhotels to be the cheapest and as I have used them before without a hitch I used them again.......If you do use them then put in med summer 10 as a voucher code to get 10% off ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.