General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Red sea in Egypt :) Sunny with temp around 30 at that time of year.
Oh ok wicked thanks for that will it be good on my own good places to visit etc?
the obvious resort choice would be sharm el sheikh.prices to get there on par with other med resorts but eating out fairly cheap. It really depends what you are looking for in a holiday . the coast of sharm stretches for miles and is mostly dominated by A/I hotels outside of the main town of Naama Bay. Naama bay has plenty going on in terms of bars restuarants , hard rock cafe and all the hotels will offer transport there (normally with 10-15mins away) or cabs are cheap. within naama bay you also have a good selection of B+B/Half board options

there are also other smaller resorts like El gouna you could look at where you have shops/bars etc to walk around of an evening ..

There are many trips available from the red sea . Trips to cairo/luxor are popular but it is a long way away and people tend to prefer the flight option excursion.
the red sea is beautiful and it really is all about the sea there . large colourful fish swim around you even close to the waters edge with snorkelling from the hotels jettys and boat trips must do,s if you like the sea . There are also trips into the desert and quad biking on offer.

The red sea has become a very popular easter choice within the last few years .
I would have to agree with Lyn Sharm el Sheik or possibly Hurghada would be your best bet end of March begining of April. Do a bit of reading up though and check out your hotel before you click on the book button.
March is a good time to visit Thailand. Bit further but plenty to do, good beaches and hot and sunny.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.