Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
i am back
8 Posts
Glad to hear that you had a good time!

Thanks for the reviews.

Baldur
never mind Col- just book the next one :lol:
Have asked for the stars to be altered!
Hi col73 I am pleased that you enjoyed yourselves, cant wait till we go to royal marine on aug 27th. Did you go on any trips whilst you were there?
hi goodimp,,no we never went on any trips,,,but only cause we had our 3 year old twins with us,,,there is a trip out to sozopol which isnt far but people told us that you only need 2 - 4 hours there tops and wasnt much for little ones so we never bothered,,,and sunny beach is about an hour and a bit away and the other half couldnt face that long in a cab with them though i was willing to try,,,there are cabs out side the hotels and they have set prices to places, single nad return fares and are very very reasonable,,if i went again (which i think i would) i would defo go out on the trips,,, they also do a boat trip aswell which is at the bay thingy outside your hotel :D i am so jealous now,,,i want to go back 8)
any info on the boat trips in Sunny Beach?
There's a thread on things to do in Bulgaria HERE, for those who don't know the country very well.

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.