General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Strangely enough, when creating the Holidaytruths Luggage Labels I was considering building in a similar feature where a unique number is printed on the label with a request for the finder of lost luggage to go to a website where they could type in the number, after which the owner of the luggage would get an email notification that their luggage was found.

Such a system would have been a free service. This hasn't been implemented because the success of the Luggage Label Tool was unknown at the time.

If there is a need for such a service, it could be implemented into the current software. It doesn't take a great amount of work, and foremost, it will be free.

Mark :D
Hi Mark,

You have now given me a dilemma! Do I go ahead and buy I-Trak, or do I wait and see if you decide to use something similar, which would have the added benefit of being free?

I personally think it would be a great idea if you did go ahead - please! :kiss
Can I take it that no one has used I-Trak then?! :shrug
Not necessarily as yet.

Building features for members depends a lot on whether they're going to be used.

Perhaps others wish to comment on whether they would such a "tracking" feature available free of charge?

Mark :D
Having has 2 suit cases go astray - never to be seen again - yes please!!Jenny x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.