Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi Sunaddict,
No U.K. Tour Operators are going there yet its only on the American/Canadian market. As it only opened just before Xmas I would think the TO are waiting until everything is open properly, otherwise there would be too many complaints forthcoming not getting everything advertised as per facilities.
I must admit I watching out for any holidays being advertised in the U.K. for the Grand Bavaro myself.

Angie.
Thanks Angie :cheers Couldn't find anyone going but thought it was worth asking just in case. Read a review on another forum from someone that had stayed in the Iberostar Dominicana and upgraded to the Grand when she was there. Wouldn't like to risk that though.
No I would'nt fancy doing that either.I have read the other forum reviews too.
We go to the Iberostar Costa Dorada in the North (6th time coming up in April)and I do know the manageress Maria Jose Berbel left the ICD to go and be the manageress of the Grand. I must e-mail her and ask a few questions as she gave me her business card on our last visit.

Angie.
Hi Angie. If you do get any info could you send me a pm and perhaps I can pick your brains?
Yes of course I will no problem. Help all I can. And if you hear any snippets pass them my way to by PM.

Angie. :cheers
Thanks Angie. Of course I'll let you know if I find anything. :tup
Beat you to it see your PM. Ha!Ha!

Angie.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.