Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

Because my youngest granddaughter takes skating lessons at home I did previously take a second look at this particular hotel. I am sure that the use of the rink IS free but only if you have your own boots. AGH! The very thought of having to take iceskating boots in the luggage.

It seems from reading various different websites that theres lots of activities included, - pedal boats, canoes, mini golf, table tennis to name a few. Hopefully someone who has stayed will give you more accurate/ up to date information. Alternatively you could rattle off a wee email asking. It seems as though its part of the NOA hotels group. (Personally never really heard of them but just had a wee quick look). Certainly looks a very nice hotel.
Thanks morh,I'll probably do as you've suggested.T.
Yes it is still there - or it was last week. Was not operating but there was ice.

fwh
Hi

When we went to this hotel last year the ice skating did not form part of the all inclusive package. There was a fee for skating plus a separate fee for hiring skates. The rink is much smaller than it looks in the brochures so I personally would say that it's not worth taking skates in luggage. The only benefit to the ice-rink is the novelty factor of ice skating when the weather is baking hot.

We found that the hotel was good, although could be doing with some upgrading. Many areas do not get sun all day long because of the amount of trees shading areas around the pool and gardens. Finally, this hotel is very popular with Russian and Eastern European guests, many of whom are really rude and some of whom were really quite aggressive.

Polly
Thanks wizyfam for your advice,at the moment we're not going to book anything, we've decided to shortlist a few and hopefully visit whilst we are in Icmeler during August.We've never experienced the temperatures we are likely to get so we will see if we can cope with the heat,then decide where to go.Thanks again,T.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.